Jiráskova 133, 570 01 Litomyšl
Number of presentasion: 1696
A representative Renaissance chateau, built according to the project by J.B.Avostalis for Vratislav of Pernštejn on the place of an older castle and a monastery. After the fire in 1775 the interiors were rebuilt in the Classicist style. A garden and a park. Exterior graffiti decoration. Historical interiors, a chateau theatre with the original decorations by Josef Platzer, a chapel. Exposition halls of the Town museum. In the former brewery there is the birthplace of Bedřich Smetana. In the former riding school is the museum of antiquity art.
49° 52' 23" N
16° 18' 48" E
Tel.:+420 461 615 067
camping sites in the Czech Republic and Slovakia:
during the summer months (July and August), the campsite is reserved mainly for family holidays; we reserve weekly...
Recreational area Stříbrný rybník is located by the biggest pond situated around Hradec Králové. The area offers...