Sights > Castles > Ledeč nad Sázavou
, 584 01 Ledeč nad Sázavou
GPS: 49° 41' 48" N 15° 16' 49" E
Tel.: +420 569-729-511
Originally a Gothic castle from the second half of the 13th century, rebuilt in the Renaissance style, adjusted in the 17th century and restored after the fire in 1879. The Regional Museum of Ledečko – handcrafts, a collection of weapons, coins and banknotes. Collections are exposed in historical glass-cases in the same way as they were originally.