Sights > Castles > Milotice
, 696 05 Milotice
GPS: 48° 57' 34" N 17° 08' 16" E
Tel.: +420 518 619 643
Originally a Renaissance chateau from the second half of the 16th century, built on the place of a medieval citadel, rebuilt in Baroque. After the fire in 1705 restored. A French garden, an English park, an Orangerie, a pheasantry. Historical interiors (The Hall of Predecessors, a library, a chapel…) decorated with stuccoes and paintings, stylish equipment and collections. In the Orangerie an exposition of the Baroque sculpture in Moravia.