Sights > Castles > Nový Jičín
28. října 12, 741 11 Nový Jičín
GPS: 49° 35' 36" N 18° 00' 38" E
Tel.: +420 556 701 156
A Renaissance chateau of the Žerotín family in the town housing area, built on the place of a Gothic house, enlarged in the 15th century, in the 16th century rebuilt as a town hall. After the fire in 1678 restored, later the fortification was removed, and on its place set up a park. Reconstructed in 1959-64. Interiors with Late Gothic and Renaissance elements. A museum of hats and millinery, the history of the town, collection of hats of important personages: A.Jirásek, M.Švabinský, F.Palacký and others.