Dřevčice 73, 250 01 Dřevčice
Number of presentasion: 1429
A massive two-winged Gothic keep located in the eponymous village; fist mention dates back as far as 1051. Remodeled in 1630, remodeled into a granary in the 18th century. The keep complex is surrounded by a wall with a Baroque gate. The interior of the former granary comprises four wood-construction stories there is also a vaulted cellar. Interior furnishings evoke the atmosphere of a mediaeval roadside inn.
50° 10' 01" N
14° 37' 37" E
Tel.:+420 326 902 893
camping sites in the Czech Republic and Slovakia:
The campsite is situated within a quiet neighbourhood, 5 km south of Prague (about 15 km from the center). There is an...
We can offer:
- calm and comfort of countryside close to Prague center
- reasonable prices for all kinds of...