17.3.2010 Zuzka / Number of presentasion: 27037
Distance from camping Oase Praha:
Wait, we calculate the distance by road ...
, 411 42 Ploskovice
GPS: 50° 33' 36" N
14° 12' 02" E Search route
Tel.: +420 416 749 092 / E-mail
A Baroque chateau built in 1720-25 according to the project by O.Broggi for Ann Mary the Tuscan on the place of a Gothic citadel. Rebuilt in the mid-19th century into a summer residence of the pensioned Austrian Emperor Ferdinand V. Installations in the style of Rococo, Classicism and the so-called Second Rococo in historical interiors decorated with the paintings by J.Navrátil and stuccoes by V.Levý. Collections of china, paintings etc. In the basement of the chateau is a grotto (artificial cave).